Islamabad Women Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IWCCI) were formed exclusively for the aid and assistance of female entrepreneurs and businesswomen. Since there is a multitude of businesses run exclusively by women in Pakistan now, it was the need of the day to provide a separate chamber for them. IWCCI acts as a forum providing an atmosphere catering particularly to the needs and requirements of women entrepreneurs and helping them in promoting their business in local, national and international markets.
IWCCI contains over 350 active women entrepreneur’s members. These members are allocating in the cottage to SME’s sector such as hand-knotted carpets, handicrafts, designer’s jewelry, textile garments, home decor, furniture, solar, Digital marketing, Supply chain services, consultancy, Event management, software Development, Filming, Health care, Sports & Goods, tourism and all-new Business in the business world.
To bring women into the business by increasing their potential to grow and succeed in a challenging world
To create a peaceful, stable and thriving nation and free our country from poverty we are determined to elevate the status of women by involving them fully in entrepreneurial activities that advance economic parity and prosperity.
To empower women by increasing their earning power through entrepreneurial growth and development
- To gather women entrepreneurs on a single platform to bring fluency in business.
- To encourage women entrepreneurs to enroll as members of women chambers.
- Hand holding and advising of new members.
- To provide a forum for local and international women entrepreneurs where they can discuss and resolve important issues related to their businesses.
- To create a network linking between women entrepreneurs and of Pakistan and Abroad.
- To arrange fairs and exhibitions to sell and promote the products of members.
- To arrange various training, programmers, seminars, workshops for their awareness of products according to market demands and trends.
- To solve the problems and different issues of women entrepreneurs
- To arrange meetings with foreign delegates.
- To develop linkages between different organizations aiming similar goals.
- To work as a bridge linking women entrepreneurs and the government.
- Help women entrepreneurs by identifying weaknesses and problems faced by them, and find solutions to overcome these.
- Eliminate gender discrimination in the business field.
- Help develop women-run businesses with a special focus on small and medium enterprises
- Improve the standard of living and alleviate poverty in the country.
- To undertake activities like survey, research, etc. to suggest favorable business-related policies.
- To sign Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs) with overseas Chambers and other business organizations.
Address: Al Mustafa Apartments, G 5, G 8 Markaz G-8, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
Phone: +92 51 2252256